WSA student elections are held annually in September to elect the committee for the following calendar year. The nomination period of a minimum of two weeks is held in the lead up to the elections and is advertised online and around campus. Student nomination forms can be collected from Wodonga Student Association at that time.
What are the benefits of getting involved in the Wodonga Student Association Executive Committee?
- Contribute to your campus and the wider University
- Meet new people from the campus and from across the University
- Develop your job-ready skills
- Gain relevant experience for your resume
- Skills and experiences include meetings, organising events, working as a member of a team, public speaking, and a wide range of other skills
- Training opportunity including attending the annual La Trobe Student Leadership Conference held for student delegates from all campuses. Newly elected committee members are expected to attend this conference. Transport and accommodation is provided at no cost to committee members.
2019 Student Executive Committee
The 2020 executive committee have been elected as follows:
President - Kaeden Jenkin
Vice-President - Chantel Winkler
Treasurer - Brooke Mulder
Secretary - Jenna Boyd
Residents and Social Networking Officer - Jasmine Corminara
Sports and Recreation Officer - Fiona Garvie
Publications Officer - Vacant - position will be advertised in 2020
Wellbeing Officer - Melissa Bell
La Trobe Student Representative - Georgia Seth
Entertainment Officer - Nicholas Mason
All enrolled students (who are not also employed by either La Trobe University or the Wodonga Student Association) are eligible to nominate and to be nominated for these positions.
All Executive Committee and General Committee members can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com or by visiting the Student Association office.